Ayesha Curry's new blond hair elicits mixed reactions from her fans

 

Ayesha Curry's new blond hair elicits mixed reactions from her fans
#Ayesha Curry #beauty #blonde #StephenCurry #selfies 


Ayesha Curry has appeared on social media for the first time on her new blonde hair.



Ayesha Curry showed off her new blonde hair in a batch of selfies on Instagram on Sunday.


While some people praised the cookbook author for her new look, others said they had hardly recognized her and accused the mother of trying to look white.



Ayesha Curry husband defended her.

Ayesha Curry debuted with platinum blonde hair, as husband Stephen Curry defended her against the trolls.


He wrote, "You're a pretty child. Don't you let anyone tell you differently, well? I mean that," adding, "There is a bunch of sordid out there and I don't like it. I don't like that one bit."


Her husband Stephen Curry defended her strongly in the comments to her new Instagram pics.



Ayesha Curry selfies.

On Sunday, the 31-year-old cookbook author revealed in a group of selfies, one in her story and one on her Instagram page.


“My mom is now blonde temporarily,” she wrote on her post, which was a throwback to her and her husband, NBA star Stephen Curry, sitting in a car.



Ayesha Curry tweet.

Ayesha responded to criticism on Monday and tweeted that she wore the wig for a "switch" and used an "extremely popular IG filter", to tell fans that they "take these things very seriously".


Ayesha Curry's new blond hair has sparked divisive reactions from her many fans.



Ayesha Curry strong opinion.

Ayesha Curry has made it clear that she is never afraid to mix things up.


On Sunday, the 31-year-old revealed her new blonde hairstyle on Instagram in a short video clip with her husband, NBA star Stephen Curry, smiling proudly in the background.


Celebrity friends shared their admiration for the cookbook author's new hairstyle. 

Gabrielle Union declared "Okkkkkk". Singer Ciara commented, "Beautiful." Musician Chloe Flower added, "She looks gorgeous and now makes me want to be blonde."


Of course, though, the trolls did sound like that - but Stephen Curry backed it.


"You're a pretty kid. Don't you let anyone say a different good to you? I mean that. There's just a bunch of bitches out there and I don't like that. I don't like it a little bit. Are you a boo boo. Note. If the wig falls off I won't tell anyone, I promise." Pinky promised it would be funny, but nobody knows him. Wait, I've been in this bed the whole time ??? I don't even know. ”Now I'm faltering,” he commented.


In the past, Ayesha Curry has been open about her struggles with self-esteem, especially as a wife in the NBA. During an appearance on Red Table Talk in May 2019, a mother of three was upfront about how the attention her husband gets has affected how she views herself.


“The thing that really bothers me and has frankly given me a little bit of insecurity is the fact that yes, there are like all these women who turn to him], but, for the past 10 years, I haven't had any of that, I don't have anything - it seems This is weird - but like male attention. Then I began to take it in and say, "Is there anything wrong with me?" I don't want that, but it'd be nice to know it like someone is looking. "

No comments: